Header Ads

  • Top News

    I love the way those sounds make me feel

     I remember the first time I heard a trumpet. I was six years old, and my dad had taken me to a parade. And there, in the middle of all the noise and lights and people, was this one lone trumpet playing a song I’d never heard before. It sounded like raindrops on a tin roof, or melting chocolate in a pan, or maybe even both. The sound was so beautiful that it made me feel like someone had finally understood how lonely I always felt. And that feeling has stayed with me for as long as I can remember.


    As an adult living with autism, sound is important to me for making me feel grounded. It anchors me when everything else feels chaotic or out of control. But sometimes,


    Music can be an escape from reality. It can be a way to express your feelings and identify with others who are in the same situation. Music has been around for centuries, but it's not always easy to find the right genre. With so many different genres and styles of music, it can be hard to know where to start. Here, are some ways to find new music that you'll love that will make you feel something


    Music has been linked to love and lust since the beginning of time. The slow, sensual sounds of romance have filled us with relief during periods of grief. Music has a day-to-day impact on our mood and emotions. It can make us feel more energized or relaxed depending on what we need from the song. Sound is an interesting phenomenon because it affects the way we feel without our conscious effort. With this article, you’ll learn about how sound affects your mood, and explore ways that you can use music to improve your mood in various situations such as studying or working out.


    Music has a way of eliciting feelings and memories. It can be used for meditation, to relieve stress, or even to help manage pain during medical procedures. Studies have shown that music is an effective way of treating anxiety and depression when used as part of therapy. Music has been found to increase the activity in one’s brain, which might lead to increased feelings of well-being.

    Music can also help those with dementia by providing a better sense of time and place. Music is so powerful that it can even produce emotional changes in people who are not actually listening to it!


    I’ve never met a person who didn’t like music, right? Music is important to us. It makes us happy, sad, motivated, relaxed and so much more. For some of us, it is our life. We can’t imagine living in a world without music. For others, it just plays in the background sometimes. But it seems that everyone can agree on one thing: we all have a favorite genre of music that we love more than anything else.


    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad