Header Ads

  • Top News

    When I think what is need of a scissors?


    When I think what is need of a scissors? How frequently it is used in home? I observe some of my children cut papers with scissors and make aero plane. Children's also paint those items. Make a joyful environment in home.  I saw my grand mother was cutting hair of my sisters with scissors. Rock, paper, scissor is a nice game. 


    In early days scissors were not comfortable to handle. Had given much pain to fingers.Now days it is comfortable by insertion of plastics. Those plastics are soft and ease to handle. My father had  a great scissor for cutting grass. After cutting grass, he used to pack that item in a plastic. 


    My mother's scissor was used for cutting cloths. She can make nice shirt for me and also for my brother and sisters.  You can collect varieties of scissors as per your requirement. 





    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad