Header Ads

  • Top News

    Can I care my car?


     I have a car and you also. I gauge that you may have more than one, two. Still i remember, when I first purchase my car. It was white like a goose. I like goose as it is white and not harmful. The color of my car was white too. Each day I was observing, my children's were cleaning the car with car wash chemical. It was a fun to them and a lovely feeling to me. My wife smiles sometimes. 


    Everything decay in this world. I was busy with office staff, business, journey and travel. Who cares my car? 

    Nothing in this world can give a return without a love. After two years, I found that my car was shabby and not giving feeling as earlier. 

    Can we make a habit of cleaning car weekly



    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad